Premium White CBG Hemp Flower – Cryo Cured
Why Use CBG Hemp Flowers?
Smoking hemp flower has become more popular because it has a higher concentration of terpenes and other beneficial elements and a low amount of THC (less than 0.3%). The hemp plant is rich in a wide variety of terpenes, and many other elements that can produce some incredible effects.
Silver Star Hemp Uses Cryo Cure Curing Process To Maximize The Quality Of Our CBG Hemp Flower
What is Cryo Cure Processing?
Cryo Cure’s patent-pending hemp drying and curing process give harvested hemp that “fresh from the farm” feeling, preserving the color, smell, and texture lost during the typical weeks-long curing process. By skipping the hanging drying process, “Cryo Cured” hemp evades human error that could ruin a harvest.
What is the Cryo Cure Process?
- FREEZING – The first step in the Cryo Cure process is to freeze the hemp at -20 to -30 degrees Fahrenheit for less than 10 hours to preserve the shape and integrity. Select Cryo Cure models have a built-in freezer for this purpose, or you can use a separate freezer that’s the right size and specifications for sub-critical temperatures.
- VACUUM PRESSURE – The now-frozen hemp is placed into the material chamber under vacuum pressure to facilitate sublimation.
- SUBLIMATION – Sublimation is when a solid turns into a gas, skipping the liquid stage. Controlled radiant heat is applied during this process, converting the frozen moisture in the product directly into vapor.
- CONDENSATION – The vapor is condensed back into a solid and collected in the ice bank.
- DEFROST – The ice in the ice bank is melted and drained from the ice bank in the form of a hydrosol liquid. Any terpenes lost in the sublimation process can be reclaimed from the hydrosol to be used in other processed products such as vape pens and oils.
White CBG Hemp Flower Aroma
Our white CBG flower offers a decadent fresh pine scent with a hint of cedar that feels like a brisk walk through the forest. When you open up the bud and release the aroma, you’ll notice refreshing grassy citrus that pairs perfectly with the deep woody scents of nature.
White CBG Hemp Flower Description
Our white CBG flower mainly consists of medium to large buds that are considered to be denser than other strains. Flourishing white trichomes peek through the dense green bud, thus living up to its name in the best way. Vibrant orange pistils pop through to steal the show creating a tantalizing orange and white cream sickle effect. CBG is known to develop terpenes such as a-Bisabolol.
- Grown and processed on our State Licensed small farm in Washington State.
- Federally compliant hemp flower with Delta-9 THC levels equal to or below .3% *
- Complete 3rd party lab-tested for Mycrotoxin, Microbial, and Terpenes.
White CBG Hemp Flower Review Disclaimer
Reviews left on this website are posted by individuals who have purchased our products; the entire content of a review is a personal opinion based on the reviewer’s experience and not provided nor endorsed by Silver Star Hemp. Reviews should not be interpreted as medical or health advice.