Premium Suver Haze Hemp Flower – Cryo Cured
Why Use Suver Haze Hemp Flowers?
Smoking hemp flower has become more popular because it has a higher concentration of terpenes and other beneficial elements and a low amount of THC (less than 0.3%). The hemp plant is rich in a wide variety of terpenes and several other elements that can produce some incredible effects.
Suver Haze Hemp Flower Aroma
Suver Haze offers indulgent yet subtle aromas with earth notes. Then once the buds are ground down, an explosion of strawberry and citrus hits the senses. You’ll love this surprising burst of scents.
Suver Haze Hemp Flower Description
Known for its incredible relaxation effects, Suver Haze is a favorite for discarding the negative effects of your stressful day. Suver Haze is also great at boosting your mood and is sure to brighten your day. The terpenes found in Suver Haze offer a variety of flavors, such as lemongrass, citrus, and sweet candy-like tastes. These buds are a deep pine green with blood orange pistils.
- Grown and processed on our State Licensed small farm in Washington State.
- Federally compliant hemp flower with Delta-9 THC levels equal to or below .3% *
- Complete 3rd party lab-tested for Mycrotoxin, Microbial, and Terpenes.
Silver Star Hemp Uses Cryo Cure Curing Process To Maximize The Quality Of Our Suver Haze Hemp Flower
What is Cryo Cure Processing?
Cryo Cure’s patent-pending hemp drying and curing process give harvested hemp that “fresh from the farm” feeling, preserving the color, smell, and texture lost during the typical weeks-long curing process. By skipping the hanging drying process, “Cryo Cured” hemp evades human error that could ruin a harvest.
What is the Cryo Cure Process?
- FREEZING – The first step in the Cryo Cure process is to freeze the hemp at -20 to -30 degrees Fahrenheit for less than 10 hours to preserve the shape and integrity. Select Cryo Cure models have a built-in freezer for this purpose, or you can use a separate freezer that’s the right size and specifications for sub-critical temperatures.
- VACUUM PRESSURE – The now-frozen hemp is placed into the material chamber under vacuum pressure to facilitate sublimation.
- SUBLIMATION – Sublimation is when a solid turns into a gas, skipping the liquid stage. Controlled radiant heat is applied during this process, converting the frozen moisture in the product directly into vapor.
- CONDENSATION – The vapor is condensed back into a solid and collected in the ice bank.
- DEFROST – The ice in the ice bank is melted and drained from the ice bank in the form of a hydrosol liquid. Any terpenes lost in the sublimation process can be reclaimed from the hydrosol to be used in other processed products such as vape pens and oils.
Suver Haze Hemp Flower Review Disclaimer
Reviews left on this website are posted by individuals who have purchased our products; the entire content of a review is a personal opinion based on the reviewer’s experience and not provided nor endorsed by Silver Star Hemp. Reviews should not be interpreted as medical or health advice.