Sour Space Candy Premium Hemp Flower – Cryo Cured
Why Use Hemp Flowers?
Smoking hemp flower has become more popular because it has a higher concentration of terpenes and other beneficial elements and a low amount of T H C. The hemp plant is rich in a wide variety of terpenes, and several other elements that can produce some incredible effects.
Sour Space Candy Hemp Flower Aroma
Take your senses on a roller coaster ride with the many scents that Sour Space Candy has to offer. Notes of tropical citrus are easy to detect. Earthy aromas bring you back down to earth while the sour diesel scents blast you off into space.
Sour Space Candy Hemp Flower Description
Sour Space Candy is known for its tranquil and euphoric effects. The ultimate strain for releasing pent-up negative emotions. The primary terpenes in this strain are limonene and pinene, which may alleviate stress, promote relaxation, and offer a broad flavor palette. Flavors of citrus are the most common and have floral and earthy tastes. These buds are a deep forest green with caramel-colored tangled pistils.
- Grown and processed on our State Licensed small farm in Washington State.
- Federally compliant hemp flower with Delta-9 THC levels below .3% *
- Complete 3rd party lab-tested for Mycrotoxin, Microbial, and Terpenes.
Silver Star Hemp Uses Cryo Cure Curing Process To Maximize Quality
What is Cryo Cure Processing?
Cryo Cure’s patent-pending hemp drying and curing process give harvested hemp that “fresh from the farm” feeling, preserving the color, smell, and texture lost during the typical weeks-long curing process. By skipping the hanging drying process, “Cryo Cured” hemp evades human error that could ruin a harvest.
What is the Cryo Cure Process?
- FREEZING – The first step in the Cryo Cure process is to freeze the hemp at -20 to -30 degrees Fahrenheit for less than 10 hours to preserve the shape and integrity. Select Cryo Cure models have a built-in freezer for this purpose, or you can use a separate freezer that’s the right size and specifications for sub-critical temperatures.
- VACUUM PRESSURE – The now-frozen hemp is placed into the material chamber under vacuum pressure to facilitate sublimation.
- SUBLIMATION – Sublimation is when a solid turns into a gas, skipping the liquid stage. Controlled radiant heat is applied during this process, converting the frozen moisture in the product directly into vapor.
- CONDENSATION – The vapor is condensed back into a solid and collected in the ice bank.
- DEFROST – The ice in the ice bank is melted and drained from the ice bank in the form of a hydrosol liquid. Any terpenes lost in the sublimation process can be reclaimed from the hydrosol to be used in other processed products such as vape pens and oils.
Reviews left on this website are posted by individuals who have purchased our products; the entire content of a review is a personal opinion based on the reviewer’s experience and not provided nor endorsed by Silver Star Hemp. Reviews should not be interpreted as medical or health advice.