Lifter Premium Hemp Flower – Cryo Cured
Why Use Our Premium Lifter Hemp Flower?
Smoking hemp flower has become more popular because it has a higher concentration of terpenes and other beneficial elements and a low amount of THC (less than 0.3%). The hemp plant is rich in a wide variety of terpenes and several other elements that can produce some incredible effects.
Lifter Hemp Flower Aroma
The lifter hemp flower will transport your senses to a beautiful scenic mountain clearing with its unforgettable earthy aroma. This strain will surely lift the senses with hints of fresh blooming flowers and woody notes.
Lifter Hemp Flower Description
Lifter hemp flower lives up to its name by being one of the most popular hemp strains for daytime use. Named for its uplifting effects, Lifter offers significant traces of terpene limonene, giving our users a vibrant citrus flavor palette.
- Grown and processed on our State Licensed small farm in Washington State.
- Federally compliant hemp flower with Delta-9 THC levels equal to or below .3%*
- Complete 3rd party lab-tested for Mycrotoxin, Microbial, and Terpenes.
Silver Star Hemp Uses Cryo Cure Curing Process To Maximize The Quality Of Our Lifter Hemp Flower
What is Cryo Cure Processing?
Cryo Cure’s patent-pending hemp drying and curing process give harvested hemp that “fresh from the farm” feeling, preserving the color, smell, and texture lost during the typical weeks-long curing process. By skipping the hanging drying process, “Cryo Cured” hemp evades human error that could ruin a harvest.
What is the Cryo Cure Process?
- FREEZING – The first step in the Cryo Cure process is to freeze the hemp at -20 to -30 degrees Fahrenheit for no less than 10 hours to preserve the shape and integrity. Select Cryo Cure models have a built-in freezer for this purpose, or you can use a separate freezer that’s the right size and specifications for sub-critical temperatures.
- VACUUM PRESSURE – The now-frozen hemp is placed into the material chamber under vacuum pressure to facilitate sublimation.
- SUBLIMATION – Sublimation is when a solid turns into a gas, skipping the liquid stage. Controlled radiant heat is applied during this process, converting the frozen moisture in the product directly into vapor.
- CONDENSATION – The vapor is condensed back into a solid and collected in the ice bank.
- DEFROST – The ice in the ice bank is melted and drained from the ice bank in the form of a hydrosol liquid. Any terpenes lost in the sublimation process can be reclaimed from the hydrosol to be used in other processed products such as vape pens and oils.
Premium Lifter Hemp Flower Review Disclaimer
Reviews left on this website are posted by individuals who have purchased our products; the entire content of a review is a personal opinion based on the reviewer’s experience and not provided nor endorsed by Silver Star Hemp. Reviews should not be interpreted as medical or health advice.